Covid 19 Update
Throughout lockdown, TMS continued to provide a safe and efficient service to their clients. As everyone is having to adapt to changes, we believe it is crucial to continue proving support in these trying times.
TMS goes mad at WOMAD
Having providing a small number of young people with new experiences and memories to cherish at WOMAD 2019 and with the festival not taking place this year, TMS have announced they will be returning to the festival in 2021.
Having recently opened a head office in Kingsholm, Gloucester, TMS have now secured the use of Newent Town AFC for the next year. This comes complete with self-contained kitchen unit, large lounge area and use of the football pitch.
Welcome to TMS Family Support Unit.
We offer high quality, personalised and responsive interventions, designed to deliver the best outcomes for children and their families.
Our Family Support Workers have a wealth of experience and are trained to work with children and families experiencing a range of challenges including parenting – routines boundaries, attachment work, domestic abuse, mental health, substance misuse.
We are based in Gloucestershire but work across the South West and the Midlands. We mainly work in the home environment but can offer a space for supervised contacts to take place.
We specialise in
- Working with parents to support all aspects of parenting
- Working with families that have Social Care involvement at any level.
- Supervised contacts both Private Law & Local Authority
- Working with parents with additional needs – providing interventions that are tailored to meet their individual needs
- Parenting assessments inc PAMS
- Welfare Checks
- Comprehensive report writing